This is Ashley's latest project. We haven't even lived in our house for a year and we still have some unfinished projects. This is an example of a typical man. "Priorities" I am told is the reason for this. We have a three car garage attached to our house, apparently this is not enough space for a family of four. We need two more stalls. We haven't really talked much about it, but maybe he plans on moving out there:) I'm not sure.
All joking aside I am thrilled about this new addition! Ashley will be able to have his very own space! This is pretty much every guys dream. He will now be able to work on the race car all summer at HOME! The boys will love helping Daddy out in the "shop" this summer as well! It will be a great new place for a little male bonding!

2 comments:
Hey Jen...can't believe the garage is already going up! Looks good. I love your blog design, too! We'll definitely have to get all the boys in the sleigh soon:)
WOW! The garage is looking good....are the boys helping dad? Jake is going to be jealous! :-p
Post a Comment