What an UPSET!
It is a sad, sad day in the state of Wisconsin. Our Green Bay Packers lost their way to the Super Bowl last night. The New York Giants won by a field goal in over time. Our poor...poor Pack! It was sooooo cold! 24 degrees below 0 with the wind chill, BRRRRR. I was cold just watching them! I have to say it was an eventful game, the most intense I've experienced in a while! It just didn't end the way we had hoped! I think at one point or another we have all wanted to just sit down and cry. I guess some things just aren't meant to be. I don't understand why this had to be one of those things. It SUCKS! When we are through mourning this tragedy we will hold our heads high and say "there is always next season." We look forward to an amazing season next year! GO PACK. . . GO!
No comments:
Post a Comment