Friday, February 15, 2008

Benny had a PARTY!
My brother Ben turned 22 on February 8th! We threw him a little birthday bash in his race shop on Friday night. My brother Jon was home from the U of M for the weekend so, we all got to visit with him! Along with Ben's girlfriend Melissa a few of Ben's childhood friends were in attedance as well. We all had a little too much fun!






Avery and Tate playing the bean bag toss



The cake I made for the BIG event :)



Ben about to make a wish, signing 22




Cake break! Note: The boys are showing their UofM support for Uncle Jon being home! Their favorite outfits by far!


Tasty!



Tate is going to be the next barstool racer in the family! Move over Uncle Ben!



Heads up! Ben hit Mom in the head with a huge snow ball, as she was carrying everything in after the party! She found more humor in it than I would have! We all got a good laugh! Boys will
be boys:) This is what I have to look forward to?

No comments: