As I was working on my Valentines post this morning I was simply amazed at how well my boys were playing together in their room. I could hear them talking, laughing and carrying on. What a blessing right? So, as I finished I walked in to find that they had removed the matresses from their beds and the frames were up on their sides. For a moment I was mad, then I thought "get the camera." In twenty years they will get a kick out of this. I'm sure I will look at this and miss all of these little "memories." At the time they are frustrating, but in the end are worth it! Avery and Tate remind me everyday how blessed I am to be their Mom!

Avery and Tate's room as I think it should look.

The way the boys think it should look :)
1 comment:
Okay, that picture is HILARIOUS!!
Kathy Martensen
Post a Comment