Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm Back

Hello again, it's been a while. March couldn't be busier for us! We started off the month with putting the boys in daycare three days a week. They attend Mon. Wed. and Thurs. 8:30-5:30 the first few days were ROUGH but now they absolutely love going to "school" On Tuesdays and Fridays I am home with them. As much as we all needed the structure of a routine, I wasn't ready to totally give up the title of a stay at home Mom. I still wanted a couple days with the boys. Which brings us to my new schedule. I work Mon. noon- 8:00p Wed. 9:00a-8:00p Thur. 9:00a-5:00p and every other Saturday 9:00a-3:00p. I am enjoying work so much! I do have to say that there isn't a job in the whole world that will even compare to being a stay at home Mom! It is the most intense labor (physical and mental) that I have ever endured and yet the most rewarding at the same time. I find myself now at work, "working" and I am calm, relaxed and even some days sleepy! I didn't have time for any of that before. It's nice. It was hard to handle the thought of change, or maybe hard to face the fact that my babies are growing up and need more than I can give them. Daycare is just what they needed! They love their teachers, all of the kids, the playground, doing projects and playing with different toys! Life is GOOD!
So on with the month, Ashley went out to Colorado, snowmobiling in the mountains for 5 days. Feb.27-Mar.3 I attended a World Hair show in Chicago Feb.29-Mar.3 The following weekend we threw a little pre- Mexico party for all of the couples going to Mexico with us the end of this month. It was a blast! And, finally last weekend we decided to go down to Kentucky for a race. Ashley got his race car ready. We loaded up the motor home, and away we went. It was 11 hours of driving, which got to be a little long for the boys! Thank God for movies! Ashley raced well, he ended up 12th the first night and 8th the second night. There were lots of cars and the track was really rough! We were happy with his finishes. The weather was nice, it was 65 or 70 when we got down there! Everyone down there was dressed warm and we were all sweating! We just had to laugh:) The second day wasn't as warm but we didn't need coats. Anything feels warm when you become use to below 0 temps!
This coming weekend is my birthday on the 22nd, I can't believe I am going to be 26. Wow, time flies! With every passing year I am enjoying life more! Getting older is such a blessing! So this year I am thankful!
We have no plans yet for Easter, Church and then I'm sure we will get together with family, we usually try to make the rounds that day. It is one of my favorite holidays! Spring is near, and so is MEXICO!!!!!!!
Well, that's March for the Anderson's in a nut shell. Happy Easter to you all! Take Care!

No comments: