Baby update.
I had an appointment on Thursday December 4th. Everything is good. I heard the babies heartbeats. The baby on the left was and is quite active moving all over the place. "It's" heart rate was 170. The baby on the right seems to be more mellow on a regular basis. "It's" heart rate was 150. It is too soon to tell who is baby A and who is baby B. We will find out at our next appointment on January 9th 2009. I am scheduled to meet with a Dr. for a consult. The Midwives suggest I also have a physician as I did with my last pregnancy. We will also have and ultrasound that day. However, don't get your hopes up we are yet undecided if we will find out the sexes of the babies. We are leaning towards not. We found out with the boys and it was fun, but this time we are thinking it would be fun to have a surprise or two:)
I am starting to feel really good and I am really enjoying pregnancy. My blood pressure was good! It is still very early though. I am feeling lots of movement at night and in the morning. My belly is showing now, I look down at it and think to myself..."here we go again"
No comments:
Post a Comment