It's about time!
For all of you faithful blog readers.....FINALLY some new pictures!!! It's a busy life what can I say. I can hardly live it, much less document all of it:)
We have been so blessed with the gift of family! Like any family with multiples...let me rephrase that...CHILDREN, we experience total CHAOS every now and again! But we keep going...somehow? Raising two sets of twins isn't necessarily hard, as it is BUSY. I thought I had things in perspective when I was about to give birth to the second set of babies, I was gonna slow life down and just enjoy my LAST babies. I thought I would have all of this time to sit and hold my babies, that I would do a better job at enjoying each moment. I vowed that I would let my house work go, so that I wouldn't look back and think, "I should have"... Well, I couldn't have been more mistaken! The last eight months has gone by in the blink of an eye! My big boys go to 4K, they ride the school bus! Where did that four years go? So now I sit here and think "Why does time fly?" Sp in the midst of daily life we are learning to step back and be thankful and enjoy every blessing that God has given us!
With Christmas approaching we wish you every blessing that the season brings!
Merry Christmas and Happy 2010!

Anderson/Weathers Families

Ryder Lizzie and Blane

Avery Knox and Tate

Silly Pic...seems to work for the big boys:)

Finally all of us in one shot! Our first family photo as six!

Grandma Vicky's Christmas Card Picture.
Knox, Avery,Tate, Lizzie, Blane and Ryder.

Aren't they sweet? Poor Lizzie, all those boys! Out numbered in the cousin department!
No comments:
Post a Comment