Thursday, May 20, 2010

How do you train your dragon?
For Avery and Tate's 5th Birthday we celebrated by taking Avery, Tate and seven of their friends to the movie "How to train your dragon." We traveled by shuttle bus, it was quite the adventure! The kids all loved it! I would consider it a "must see" even if you don't have children. It was an AMAZING movie. The best I have seen in a long time! After the movie we had a get together at our house for food, cake, ice cream and presents! It was a very HAPPY 5th Birthday Party!




Off to the show!



Avery and his favorite cousin Knox.




Tate and Knox:)



Ms. Lizzie came all dressed up in her party outfit, that her mama made for her. Isn't she the sweetest little thing?




Grandma, Lizzie and Blane and Ryder.




The dragon cakes...yes, somehow I managed to squeeze in a little time to whip up a couple cakes.



The Birthday Boys make a wish...it appears Tate has a couple girlfriends:)




Knox.




Party central.




PRESENTS!




More prestents....




All of our very good family and friends!



No comments: