Thursday, November 11, 2010

Snip Snip...

Two babies finally get a haircut...
Ok, so their hair was getting a bit out of control. They were starting to wear little mullets. I will admit I was in a bit of denial. My "babies" are growing up! I feel like when they get that first haircut, they no longer look like babies, but BIG boys. I am holding on to every bit of baby that they have left to offer. It is such a blessing watching them grow and learn. I look forward to every new stage and our life together. And for now, I just keep telling myself...it's only hair. They will forever be my "babies."

Blane's 1st Haircut.

Blane's 'before' picture.




Blane sat so nice.


He wasn't really up for the 'after' picture. So, this is it!
 Ryder's 1st Haircut. 

Ryder's 'before' picture.


Ryder is enjoying his experience:)

And, now unsure.

But , we fixed all of that with a sucker:) Ryder's 'after' picture.

No comments: