Double the pleasure, double the FUN!
 |
| Where there is one, there is another...at all times. |
 |
| Ryder's little face makes me want to squeeze his cheeks right off. |
 |
| Blaney and his sweet, sweet smile. |
 |
| Are ya ready boots? Start walkin! Passed down from their big brothers, one more memory that I get to re-live. I cherish! |
 |
| The great outdoors, in the snow...Ryder is not sure how to feel about his suit. |
 |
| Tate lost his first tooth. November 2010 |
 |
| Avery lost his first tooth. January 2011 |
 |
| Brotherly love can't get any sweeter than this, one of the blessings of having two. |
 |
| Silly goose...Blane loves to dress up in whatever it is he can find. Check out his boots:) |
 |
| A clean, sweet smelling, soft baby. I could seriously eat him right up. I cherish...the days of babies in our house are numbered. |
 |
>>| Home from school, stopping for a moment to greet his baby brother. | >>>>>>>
Action City...
 |
| Not so sure about their first ride... |
 |
| Ryders new smile... they are sticking together no matter what. |
 |
There is never rarely a serious moment in our family... |
 |
| Ryder is wishing his limbs were just a tad longer. Good thing he has a 3rd and 4th arm to help him out. |
 |
A bit competitive at times all of the time. |
 |
| There is that smile again...little stinker! |
 |
| Looking quite grown up these days, Tate. |
 |
| We are working on team work... |
 |
| They know what this thing is... |
 |
| My boys, I CHERISH them:) |
 |
| Blane scored some new friends, he is still carrying them around everywhere! |
 |
| And, one more time...of course! |
 |
| Our big boys...:) |
The Monkeys...
 |
| Nothing says "I love you" like a (Monday) cupcake after a long day at school. |
 |
The oldest, aka.....The perfectionist.
The biggest, aka...The problem.
The middle, aka....The peanut.
The baby, aka....The ham. |
Hope you enjoyed the sweet little moments...I cherish :) God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment