![]() |
| Blane the frog | Ryder the lion. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Sweet boys. |
![]() |
| Trick or Treating with the neighbor kids on our road. |
![]() |
| The Anderson Brothers. |
| Cousins. Tate, Knox, Lizzie, Ryder, Blane and Avery. |
![]() |
| On our way through Elk Mound. |
![]() |
| Donald Driver | Aaron Rodgers Green Bay Packers. |
![]() |
| Sweet Lizzie Rae, the only girl in our group...isn't she just the sweetest little pink thing?:) |
![]() |
| Tate, Knox and Trace the VAMPIRE! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Blane's bucket is getting a little heavy:) |
![]() |
| Aaron and Donald, taking a picture break...for mom:) |
| Beaver hunters and their Beavers:) Ashley and I went out for Halloween with my brother Ben and his girlfriend, Melissa. |
Eight years ago...
![]() |
![]() |
Life is so different now...I always laugh when I look at our wedding pictures...if we only knew what God had in store for us! I barely recognize these young immature love birds. We've come so far. We've fought, we've made up, we've laughed and cried, we've made mistakes and learned lots about a lot of things. Some days we want to throw it all away and others we can't get enough. Our love story is an extraordinary one. One all our own. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in our next eight years...I pray we are still in love.















2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! :-)
Beautiful wedding pictures! Happy 8th Anniversary, I'm sure you will have many, many more anniversaries! :-) Hope all is well with you and your family!
Post a Comment