Monday, April 7, 2008

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
We are back! Our trip was amazing! We took tons of pictures, this is just a little taste of some of what we saw. I will post more soon! Vacation is truly a blessing! It was great to get away but we are glad to be HOME!!




The view from our room.



"The last supper" sand sculpture.




The Flea Market






Cervesa Por fa vor?




Out for dinner.


Ashley and I at La Palapa, an amazing restaurant.



The Bull Fight


Joni and I were the only brave girls to attend the bull fight.



The band.




The matadors entering the ring.




Yes, it is a woman. She has more courage than I!







The kill.

Out for lunch.


Ashley and I at Cafe Roma. Pizza in Mexico? It was really good!!!



A foot bridge that I was sure was going to collapse!


The Pirate Ship Cruise.


One of many sunsets.




Whale fin.




A shot of the city as the fog rolled in.




All of the girls




Our Resort, Golden Crown Paradise.




Group shot. All eight of us.




The last sunset of our trip.

No comments: