Monday, April 7, 2008

HOLA MEXICO
Here are a few more pics. I will post new ones as they come, we are all going to exchange pictures. I need a few of Ashley para sailing, and also some of the zip line adventure that we went on. Hope you ENJOY!

Jeremie, Deb, Jon and Ashley



Me with my singing friend:)


Fun in the SUN
Palms at our Resort



Tequila Volleyball




Me, Jeremie and Joni



The pool bar was a regular hang out for this group.


Pool acrobatics.


Day Cruise

The little orange specs are the people from our group that snorkeled. I passed, the water was too cold and quite cloudy! No one saw anything.




The second part of our day cruise was horse back riding to a water fall in the middle of no where. One of the highlights of the trip, we all had a blast on this little adventure!!! The water fall was amazing!








Ashley climbed up and jumped from this rock.




Ashley and Jake to the far right standing up. They slid down this rock like a water slide.







Ashley and I at the waterfall.



Our ride back.



A little dancing for the ride back to the resort.



Leave it to our group to put on a show!

No comments: