Friday, March 20, 2009

Baby update.
I had an appointment yesterday along with an ultrasound. Everything is looking great. Baby A aka "Baby Pickle" is currently head down, weighing in at 3lbs 15oz. I am experiencing a lot of discomfort from Pickle because "it's" placenta is in the back so, I can feel every little move. Not to mention feet up in my ribs is never a good feeling. I spend a lot of time massaging my belly to move Pickle around so that I can get some relief!
Baby B aka "Baby Duck" is currently breech, weighing in at 4lbs 3oz. I feel Duck move quite a bit too, but more in the bladder area. Which you can imagine is a great feeling as well. Just what we all want, is a pair of feet in our bladder :) Duck's placenta is right in front on the left side so the strong movement isn't as uncomfortable. Heart rates were both in the 150's.
My iron level was a little low last time so I am taking a pill for that. Blood pressure is great. As of right now the plan is to just let me go as long as my body will allow. However, I am getting really uncomfortable really quickly. My belly is measuring 34cm. and with roughly 8lbs of baby in there, I guess the discomfort is to be expected. We are getting extremely anxious to meet Pickle and Duck and find out what they are!

No comments: