Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Welcome Blane and Ryder!
It's about time, I know:) It is so hard just keeping up with everyday life much less a blog.
Life in the Anderson home is a little tense at times, but all in all we feel truly blessed and because we have been down this road before we know these tough times won't last long. Even though it seems that way right now. Sleep is lacking and patients are thin. I am certain that we will look back on this and wonder how we ever made it through! I am living on Faith in God alone! If He thinks that we can handle it than I know that we can, even when we think we can't. I just think of that vow that we made on our wedding day, God must have just been smiling because it has sure been tested, parenting is by far the hardest thing that we have ever endured! On a happier note it is the greatest love and joy that we have ever experienced! We wouldn't trade it for the world! What a gift that we have been given.
Babies are doing great! Gaining weight and growing fast! Hard to believe that they are almost eight weeks already! They are quite the hand full! Blane has been seeing a chiropractor, we are trying to get his spitting up and fussiness under control. He is making progress daily:)
Avery and Tate are great big brothers, they are not as nurturing as I thought they might be, but I remind myself that they are not big sisters:) They are getting along good with each other for the most part, sometimes too good and they gang up on me:( Four is a FUN age, the things they say and the way they view the world is just amazing! We love every minute of it.
I will try to be more prompt with my postings, stay tuned..... enjoy the warm weather:)





Officially pregnant with one baby for one hour...perfect time for a photo right?

The reason God gave me two arms:)


Grandpa and Grandma Hillman with Blane


Avery and Tate meet the babies. The look on their faces melts a mother's heart:)



Big baby A (Avery) holding little baby A ( Blane)


Big baby B ( Tate) holding little baby B ( Ryder)


Going home from the hospital on 4-27-2009 Ryder (L) Blane (R)



No comments: