Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A little of this, a little of that....the daily happenings of two boys, who share a special bond. They are two bugs in a rug, partners in crime, sleeping buddies,best friends, brothers....though very different, they are like peas and carrots and they are twins!




Breakfast of champions!



Ryder boy.







Blaney.



Two bugs in a rug.


Bath time.



























I'm pretty fond of this duck.












Partners in crime.









Dialing the phone, I love the REAL phone! When I can get my hands on it!



Talking with my Da Da...he's all I talk about. (Don't worry the shiner between my eyes didn't really hurt...I'm tough!)





The Great Outdoors!









Blane's playing a quick game of fetch with Chassi dog.












Feel fall in the air.





Nap time.

Sleeping buddies.




In need of technical support? I'm your guy! (Ryder loves fiddling with electronic devices.)



I get into everything...





and I fit between anything.





We're best friends, brothers, like peas and carrots...we are twins.


No comments: