Thursday, June 23, 2011

Under Construction...

Our blog undergoes a face lift. Exciting isn't it?! It's about time!
Bare with me people. I am a fairly indecisive person, after all I am a woman:) Enjoy the many looks and fonts as it may take me a while to get it "just right".
Hope you are having a blessed summer, despite the weather. Thank God for what you do have; it could always be worse. There are so many in our country and around the world suffering from natural disaster. Even though I sometimes question His ways...they are His mercies in disguise; maybe not all from Him, remember He is GOOD!
Be back shortly. . . Jen

2 comments:

Pennie said...

Ooo - like this font! It's a keeper! ;)Thanks for following my blog...I took a peek at yours...love it! The pic of your boys at the top is ADORABLE! Look forward to adding you to my bloggy buddies list! :)

Jenna Deetz said...

Love it!! Just sayin'