Perfect Ramblings.
I am so deeply moved by the
response compliments from all of you who take time out of your
day life to read this little bloggity blog. It is truly a blessing to me. You have no idea! This is a place where I can be me, and now a place where His Spirit moves through me. I sit here;
just little ol' me on my PC pouring out thoughts and feelings. Nap time = blog time in the Anderson house; a bit of therapy maybe; to be able to ramble on about happenings in my life, show off a few pictures of my handsome little men and share a little piece of "us". However, it seems that God has used me; I have touched some lives along the way.
GOD. IS. MY. SOURCE.
I pray, some days more than others; but often I pray that I could impact the life of one person, I often ask that God would use me to help just ONE! I know that sometimes we may; and never know it...but to get a response, especially like this is deeply moving. You are an answer to my prayers! I am humbled, because this is His work, not mine. His Perfect Ramblings. I accept, because He has used me! To Him, and to all of you, I am grateful. It means the world to me! Thank you. Thank You. Thank You.
No comments:
Post a Comment