Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WARNING: Lots of Pictures...

Anderson / Weathers Christmas
Grandpa and Blane.

Ryder and his brand new book.

The kids are excited for Grandpa to open his present...

It's a SNUGGIE!

Cousins

Grandma and Ryder.
 

The End.

Hillman / Anderson Christmas


Ryder LOVES phones!




Blane LOVES Thomas!

Avery.
The "big boys" couldn't wait to try on their new football uniforms, perfect timing for this AWESOME season!
GO PACK, GO!

 "These are really special" quoted by Avery and Tate Anderson
They got remote controlled trucks all stickered up with daddy and uncle Benny's numbers and their names on them. Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa!


Blane and Ryder got a radio flyer ramp with a little car...countless hours of fun!
Thank you again, Grandma and Grandpa!


Going for a test run...

and it's a success!


We just LOVE our uncle Jon!




The fruit cake...it's tradition, I will never ever live this down. I get one or many, every year... I even have a fruitcake t- shirt! Crazy I know, and I have never, ever even tasted one! Thanks, Dad!

The End!

Christmas Morning

Santa paid a visit to the Anderson boys...


bringing lots of goodies...


and presents!


Ryder passing out presents!


 
Smile sick boys, it's Christmas!
 Even though we were all under the weather, it couldn't keep us from celebrating Jesus' Birthday!


Blane and Ryder got a train set from Santa.


Snacks and juice from Santa, he knows just what they like:)



The End!



No comments: