Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ALIVE AND NOT SO WELL.

I warm hello and a long time-no blog seems appropriate for the opening of this post. It's an interesting title, (not so well) but true statement. Some of us are on the mend; while some of us are quite miserable. We are suffering with fevers and severe chest colds. I have rested all day, which hardly ever never happens and my men just stepped outside to do "manly" things. Mostly to plow snow and get some fresh, winter air. I have long awaited this moment. A small little piece of "normal" has made it's way back into daily life! We have endured a great journey over the past nine months. I am different for what we have gone through and I can't wait to share my heart with you all. I will save it for another post. For now, just these handsome, growing, young men; who consume our every minuet and make this unique story we are living, worth every moment.
 
Avery Nathan



It's what makes the world go 'round; what he lives for.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tate Benjamin
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Our brown eyed boy.
 
 
 
 
Blane Jonathan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The absolute sweetest.
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 Ryder Alden.
On his own road.
 
 
 
 
Wouldn't look at the camera, to save his soul.
 
 
 
 
Finally we got one. Tyvek is our backdrop, but we'll take it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Double the ______ Double the ______!

 
 
Handsome, growing, strong, young men.

 
 
The Little's. Still, innocent and sweet.





 
 
 







 
 
 



 

 
 
 

 
 
 
Anderson Family
Jen and five men ~ 2012

Although, we are not so well; we are alive! That in itself, is a blessing. I am thankful, for His grace. It covers me; it is more than enough.

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions- it is by grace you have been saved.
Ephesians 2:5

Be blessed, friends. It's great to be back. Home.

No comments: